The Glacier Stainless Minimalist is simply the redefinition of ultralight, ultra-minimal backcountry cooking and eating. The 0.6 liter 18/8 stainless steel pot is designed around a 110 gram isobutane fuel canister and micro stove (not included) combined with a pot cover which flips to become a sip top and together drops into an insulated sleeve for mug mode.
· Ultralight design integrates everything you need for hot meals and warm drinks in an impossibly small footprint
· Insulating silicone pot gripper attaches magnetically to fuel canister while cooking so it's always at hand
· Unique 0.6 L pot and lid boil water for pouch meals before transforming into an insulated mug by inverting the lid and slipping the pot into its sleeve
· Telescoping Foon utensil made of high temperature Nylon 6-6Insulating cozy sleeve keeps drinks warm and helps to reduce soot and char on clothes
· Integrated nesting allows for stowing of ultralight stoves and fuel canisters (110 g)